Why I dumped my boyfriend for his best friend – South African lady



  Why I dumped my boyfriend for his best friend – South African lady

A South African lady has revealed why she decided to dump her boyfriend for his best friend.


Taking to Facebook to celebrate their 3rd anniversary together, Snazo Maduna revealed that her then boyfriend’s best friend promised to do better than his friend and indeed kept to his words.

The South African lady shared:

I was still dating my ex when his bestfriend sent me a dm and asked “unjani kodwa how’s my best friend treating you though?” I responded “He hasn’t texted me today”…..he said “I can do better”…and he meant it coz today we are celebrating our 3rd anniversary ❤
I guess what I’m trying to say is that, your soulmate might be your boyfriend’s best friend, his brother or his dad ❤
Snazo Maduna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ronaldo’s agent, Mendes speaks on player regretting leaving Real Madrid for Juventus

Emotional Fàbregas Waves Goodbye To Chelsea Fans

Tips For Buying an 'Original' Power Bank For Your Smartphone